Welcome to Improv
“Most people who have really excelled at something have not so much done it in a grueling, crack the whip, forcing oneself kind of approach, but in a way they found to make it fun.”
-- Dr. Roger W. Teel
Facilitators Erica Teel and Joshua Kirk bring 30+ combined years of improv experience to you!
Yes, learning valuable life skills can be fun. Our improv classes will help you improve communication skills, go with the flow and live in the present moment while saying “Yes” to life.
The basic skills and gifts of improv can be the key you turn to enhance and lighten your day-to-day life experience.
Myths of Improv
· You have to be an extrovert
· You have to be a natural performer
· You have to be funny
· You have to have a theater background
· Improv is too difficult
Benefits of Improv
· To be a better friend, neighbor, parent and stranger
· To be flexible and loosen up
· To spark creativity
· To deepen spiritually
· To be present and live in the moment
· To be a better listener
· To meet people
· To change your life in surprising ways