To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the above essential functions satisfactorily and possess a high level of interpersonal skills associated with an extraordinary customer service commitment. In addition, this position requires someone who is a team player with the ability to cultivate a team spirit and communicate effectively and appropriately when challenges arise.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of this position:
- Prefer at least 1 year cash handling experience.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, climb ladders for a minimum 8 hour shift.
- Strong problem solving ability and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage currency and to ensure that levels are adequate.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to process customer payments and keep the line moving efficiently.
- Ability to work well with others, be positive and maintain an uplifting attitude at all times.
- Ability to be flexible with a sense of urgency to shift priorities to meet requirements of the church.
- Proficient with cash register, computers and point-of- sale software.
- Work schedule of 3-4 Sunday’s per month required.