Prayer as a Spiritual Practice
#201 (formerly Power of Your Word and Art & Power of Effective Prayer)
with Rev. Carol Wilke
About the Course
This course will deepen students’ comprehension and appreciation of prayer as a form of spiritual practice. We’ll explore a thoughtful approach to a deeper understanding of prayer. In addition, we’ll learn about the beauty and power of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how to incorporate it into our daily lives.
Students will experience:
- An understanding of how Spiritual Mind Treatment works to heal and manifest.
- A broader definition of prayer and examples from various faith traditions.
- How to feel comfortable praying for themselves and others.
- How to identify any limiting beliefs that may be hindering prayer.
- How to design a spiritual practice that utilizes prayer and learn how to make prayer a reality in their life.
- Understanding how creative law and our beliefs impact prayer.
Prerequisite: #101 Beyond Limits
This course is a Center for Spiritual Living certified course that qualifies for entering practitioner training.
Thurs., Jan. 23, 30, Feb. 6, 20, 27, March 5, 12, 19, 9 – 11:30 a.m.,
Break on Feb. 13
This Thing Called You
by Ernest Holmes
This book is available for purchase at our Works of Heart Store located in the Sanctuary lobby, or you can purchase it online.
Please bring a journal (it can be an existing one).