Mastering the Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
with Rev. Kay Johnson
About the Workshop
Our minds hold more medicine than many of the astonishing medical breakthroughs of our time. One belief can turn your healing on high. A conscious breath can temper stress, calm the mind, and connect you to spirit.
Whether you have physical symptoms, feel a bit off balance, or just want to understand the interaction between your body, mind and spirit, this course provides an experience of the connection that shows these three are really one.
- How changing one thought can affect everything
- Practices to clear fear and stress from the body
- How the mind, body and spirit signal one another
- Listening to the body
- The healing power of your true spiritual nature
- Sharpening your intuitive skill to guide your journey
- Combining the brilliance of modern science with heart wisdom
Monday evenings, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m., Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6 & 13, $140
Tuesday mornings, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., October 24, 31, Nov. 7 & 14, $140
Required text book
Mind Over Medicine:
Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
by Lissa Rankin, M.D.