Native Ways = Human Ways
Lakota Way Healing Center Benefit Dinner
About the Dinner
Join us to honor and support the Lakota Way Healing Center. Some of the Healing Center ’s programs include:
- Healing via traditional American Indian methods and 12-step program
- Nurturing recovery from drug and alcohol addiction
- Educating American Indian Youth
- Assisting spiritually disconnected people
- Assisting veterans and the homeless
- Educating the public for American Indian Culture
All proceeds help the Lakota Healing Way Center.
A delicious Native American dinner from Tocabe restaurant will be served.
6 p.m., Aug. 18, Community Center, $30 per person, Kids under 12 eat free
Everyone attending needs to register for this event including kids under 12. You will be able to register when you purchase tickets.