#201 Prayer as a Spiritual Practice
About the Course
This course will deepen students’ comprehension and appreciation of prayer as a form of spiritual practice. We’ll explore a thoughtful approach to a deeper understanding of prayer. In addition, we’ll learn about the beauty and power of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how to incorporate it into our daily lives.
Students will experience:
- An understanding of how Spiritual Mind Treatment works to heal and manifest.
- A broader definition of prayer and examples from various faith traditions.
- How to feel comfortable praying for themselves and others.
- How to identify any limiting beliefs that may be hindering prayer.
- How to design a spiritual practice that utilizes prayer and learn how to make prayer a reality in their life.
- Understanding how creative law and our beliefs impact prayer.
Thurs., Jan. 23, 30, Feb. 6, 20, 27, March 5, 12, 19, 9 – 11:30 a.m., Break on Feb. 13 Vogt Chapel, $250