Prayer as a Spiritual Practice
Mon., Mar. 22, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until May. 10, 2021
One Payment of
Two Payments of
ABOUT THE CLASS
Deepen your comprehension and appreciation of prayer as a form of spiritual practice. Explore a thoughtful approach to a deeper understanding of prayer. Learn about the beauty and power of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how to incorporate it into your life.
You will experience:
- An understanding of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how it works to heal and manifest
- A broader definition of prayer and examples from various faith traditions
- Feeling comfortable praying for yourself and others
- Identifying limiting beliefs that may be hindering your prayers
- Designing a spiritual practice that utilizes prayer and learning how to make prayer a reality in your life
- Understanding how creative law and our beliefs impact prayer
THINGS TO KNOW
Eight-Week Online Class
Mon., March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, & 10
6:30 – 9 p.m.
Prerequisite: Yes. Must take Beyond Limits, our foundational class.
This class is a Center for Spiritual Living certified course that qualifies for entering our practitioner training program. Class #201 (formerly Power of Your Word and Art & Power of Effective Prayer).
If you need guidance in your spiritual studies or have questions about our classes, contact Lisa Berquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-974-2246.
This Thing Called You
by Ernest Holmes
Online on Zoom. Link will be emailed after registration.