Prayer as a Spiritual Practice
Tue., Oct. 12, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Nov. 30, 2021
One Payment of
Two Payments of
ABOUT THE CLASS
Deepen your comprehension and appreciation of prayer as a form of spiritual practice. Explore a thoughtful approach to a deeper understanding of prayer. Learn about the beauty and power of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how to incorporate it into your life.
You will experience:
- An understanding of Spiritual Mind Treatment and how it works to heal and manifest
- A broader definition of prayer and examples from various faith traditions
- Feeling comfortable praying for yourself and others
- Identifying limiting beliefs that may be hindering your prayers
- Designing a spiritual practice that utilizes prayer and learning how to make prayer a reality in your life
- Understanding how creative law and our beliefs impact prayer
THINGS TO KNOW
Tues., Oct. 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30
6:30 – 9 p.m.
by Zoom, $250
Prerequisite: Yes. Must take Beyond Limits, our foundational class.
This class is a Center for Spiritual Living certified course that qualifies for entering our practitioner training program. Class #201 (formerly Power of Your Word and Art & Power of Effective Prayer).
If you need guidance in your spiritual studies or have questions about our classes, contact Lisa Berquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-974-2246.
This Thing Called You
by Ernest Holmes
Online by Zoom. The link will be emailed after registration.