Trunk or Treat
Sat., Oct. 31, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm MDT
Sat., Oct. 31,
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.*,
Mile Hi Church parking lot
*Preregistration required. Specific entry time given upon registration.
Preregister your kids, friends, and family for a safe and fun Halloween!
Have some Halloween fun and be in service to our youth as we create a Trunk or Treat experience in our parking lot. Regular Halloween events, including trick or treating, will be discouraged this year.
But you can still help support this safe alternative for our kids to get in the Halloween spirit! Masks are required for those who bring cars and for participants. Cars will be well spaced from each other. Participation will be phased to limit the number of families visiting cars at any one time and a one-way route will be created.
Volunteer Your Decorated Car:
Bring your car, a chair, and decorations (as easy or detailed as you like).
Everyone is encouraged to wear a costume!
Whether or not you bring a car, candy and party favor donations are also welcome ahead of the event.
Amazon Wish List
Our Safety Measures:
- Families will register for a specific start time for phased entry and fewer people on-site at the same time.
- Cars will be well spaced apart.
- We will have a one-way route through the event.
- All adults are expected to wear a virus appropriate mask. CDC says costume masks are not permitted.
- All the candy will “quarantine” with the youth department ahead of time and will be distributed to cars at the event.
- Everyone handing out candy must wear a mask and gloves.
Please contact Clare Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.