Second Annual Recovery Retreat
April 7 - 9, YMCA of the Rockies
Please download the registration form below to register.
Click here to download retreat registration form.
Click here to download retreat information and policies.
Registration forms can be faxed to 303-238-1303 or scanned and emailed to CWilke@milehichurch.org.
Register early! This retreat will sell out!
For more information, contact Rev. Carol Wilke at 720-974-2242.
Are you looking to embody a new level of recovery?
Celebrate and renew your recovery journey!
- Enhance your relationships and communication
- Promote balance and well-being
- Embrace serenity and self-mastery
- Deepen powerful spiritual tools for a thriving life
Give yourself the gift of a revitalizing recovery retreat! We will create a safe space and beautiful, nurturing environment in which to explore deeper spiritual principles for your recovery.
You’ll have the opportunity to set powerful new intentions around your personal recovery and learn how to align with joy and freedom.
We will incorporate various forms of meditation, Law of Attraction principles and connection exercises to create a new level of recovery.
The retreat will be held at the YMCA of the Rockies located near the town of Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Enjoy the inspiring and peaceful setting of the YMCA. Sleeping rooms are either singles or shared and will be in the same building as our meeting room. Join us for the weekend and experience deepening meditations, connection with nature, embodiment of spiritual principles and the fellowship of recovery. This venue provides beautiful opportunities for hiking, meditative walks, wildlife viewing and gorgeous views.
Rev. Carol Wilke
Dr. Ras Smith
April 7: Retreat begins at 4 p.m. (Check in at 3 p.m. – Includes dinner)
April 8: All day (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
April 9: Ends at 1 p.m. (Includes breakfast and lunch)
Single room: $360 (Includes 6 meals, 2 nights lodging and retreat fee)
Shared room: $280 (Include 6 meals, 2 nights lodging and retreat fee)
Register now! Space is limited!
Testimonials from the 2015 Recovery Retreat:
- “This has been an amazing experience and I feel it’s been one of the greatest gifts of my life. Thank you so much!”
- “This surpassed my expectations! I loved the topics. Everything was wonderful.”
- “I will definitely come if you have one next year! I’m not an addict but see myself headed in that direction and this conference nipped it!! Thank you!!”
- “All of the sessions provided insights! A real sense of community, new friends, open, non-dogmatic energy. I’m so glad I attended and I hope to come back for #2.”
- “Empowering – this has been a great experience.”